If you have any questions that are not answered here, please contact us and we will be happy to answer your queries
Assuming there are no delays in receiving the content from your side, a typical design project from start to finish will take between 4 - 8 weeks to be completed. For a basic start up site the design can be completed within 2 weeks.
1. What does your company do, and what is the purpose of your website?
2. What pages would you like on the site? (e.g. Home / About / Services / Contact)
3. Let us know of any websites that you like. This could be for colour scheme or the layout. This helps us understand the style you require.
4. What is the target audience of your business website?
5. Do you have an existing Logo and colour scheme?
6. Do you have any businesses in the same field that you are competing against. If you know of any please provide the name or website address of them.
7. If you have anything you feel has not been covered by this questionnaire please add your comments here.
Payment can be made by EFT in to our bank account.
Yes. We offer a logo design service, This works in the same way as our web design service in that we will keep working on the design until you are happy.
There is an increasing importance being driven by both browser development companies and Google for websites to have a SSL certificate where forms exist. In simple terms this just means that the form data being sent over the internet is encrypted and less likely to then be read by third parties. We agree that making forms secure helps make the internet more secure and may also help your website rank better in Google and therefore suggest that you consider a SSL certificate for your website. If you are an ecommerce website then it is essential that you have a SSL certificate for your website.
Yes. We offer SEO services which are cost effective in promoting your business website.
We include an advertising budget in your monthly fee which enables us to promote posts using demographics to target specific audiences that are interested in what your business does - this is classed as Paid Reach. This then promotes your social media channel increasing your page likes, followers and shares, which in turn then eventually increases your organic reach (unpaid) of your posts. If you have a website, we will also use the budget to promote your site by users clicking on your social media paid advert which directs them to your website.
We offer our social media services for the following platforms:
We will provide you with a monthly report which will show you how many followers / likes / shares / website clicks and reach you have received.